Clock systemsare designed to display common exact time, but also can, under certain conditions and at specific points in time, control various systems (voice announcementand music broadcast systems etc.). Clock systems are installed in such facilities as: hospitals, schools, sports complexes, stock exchange, hotels, banks, railway stations and other facilities where they are simply indispensable.
A clock system comprises:
- clock station (master clock);
- secondary clocks (peripheral devices);
- receiving device for time synchronization (satellite, radio or wired channel);
- antenna for reception from the satellite or via radio channel;
- amplifying and switching equipment;
- additional (linear) equipment (for example, for activationof the voice announcement system).
A clock system provides:
- indication of current time;
- indication of date, day of week, month, year;
- input of common time signals into synchronized technical means.
Professional adviceWe will show you how to do it better and faster
We implement technically complex solutionsWe develop technical specifications and coordinate them with the relevant authorities
We work directly with manufacturersWe have signed partnership and dealer agreements with many manufacturers, which guarantees high quality of equipment and low prices
Quick delivery of equipmentIf the required item is on stock, we are ready to deliver the equipment on the next day after signing the contract