Development of the information and dispatch control systems
Information and dispatch control systems constitute the top level of technological objectautomation. They are software and hardware systems for the operative control of technological processes, information provision, real time processing and storage of data from the objects.
The main purpose of the information and dispatch systems:
- Collection, storage and processing of information from all subsystems of a complex distributed object from a single control station;
- Timely notification and identification of emergency situations;
- Operational management of separate objects;
- Unifiedcontrol and management principles for equipment of local ACSs of lower level;
- Operation of the facility without constant presence of operating personnel.
Professional adviceWe will show you how to do it better and faster
We implement technically complex solutionsWe develop technical specifications and coordinate them with the relevant authorities
We work directly with manufacturersWe have signed partnership and dealer agreements with many manufacturers, which guarantees high quality of equipment and low prices
Quick delivery of equipmentIf the required item is on stock, we are ready to deliver the equipment on the next day after signing the contract